Wellness Transformational Center, LLC (WTC) is built on the following framework model:
According to Myers, Thomas, and Witmer (2000),
Wellness is a way of life oriented toward optimal health and wellbeing, in which body, mind, and spirit are integrated by the individual to live life more fully within the human and natural community. Ideally, it is the optimum state of health and the wellbeing that each individual can achieve.
The idea of Wellness Transformational Center was conceived in July 2016. In January 2019, Dr. McPherson founded Wellness Transformational Center, LLC. in Queens, NY. Through private practice and consulting, WTC has expanded to serve neighboring cities such as Brooklyn, Manhattan, Bronx, and Yonkers. The bedrock of our progress and success is built from providing Mindful Excellent Care to individuals and systems who pursue our services for seeking freedom from ‘perceived’ stressors. These include worry, fear, anxieties – self-limiting beliefs, cognitive errors, irrational and maladaptive thinking.
WHAT WE DO?
What do you do when you cannot change your situation?
If you struggle to find a positive coping/life skill intervention, you have come to the right place. Look no further! At WTC, we develop and challenge your thinking by providing life skills training and suggesting alternate thinking ways that will shift your perspective.
WTC inspires and motivates people from all walks of life: Men, Women, Children, Systems (i.e., family, employees, congregations, organizations, communities). We teach people how to make healthy lifestyle choices that will Transform the Wellness of their Mind, Body, and Spirit.
How Will WTC Work For You?
Learned how to shift your perspectives with us.
1. Live and experience life beyond comfort zones.
2. Take positive calculated risks.
3. Learn how to love and respect yourself and others.
4. Understanding when and how to set healthy boundaries.
5. Learn how to forgive in the here and now.
6. Work and move together as a team.
7. Positively challenge self and others.
8. Learn how to behave well and work well in all settings.
9. Recognizing the cycle of abuse in any collective environment.
10. Unlearning self-limiting beliefs and shifting perspective to optimize a state of mental wellness.
Teaching Through Demonstrating
I Teach People Like You to How to Love and Treat Yourself and Others By Consistently Accommodating, Tolerating, and Accepting.